Let’s talk about being thankful for a minute…
Today is a dang good day!!
1. I am so grateful for our growing, healthy family. I feel blessed everyday for Kev, Rowan and little new baby. My heart is full with them around.
2. That we just closed on our new house!!! We have a house with a great back yard and a wonderful neighborhood for Rowan and her upcoming little sister to play in. This is huge to us!! We have dreamed of this ever since Rowan was born. I can’t wait to make this house our home.
3. I am so thankful for Kev. For his hard work and passion and for his amazing partner in crime over at Iron to Iron, Jon! I continually give thanks to God for blessing Kev and Jon in their venture to start their own web design business. They have worked their butts off and it has been an amazing 2 years. What a blessing to have Jon and his beautiful wife Carrie be the other half of this business. Seriously, Kev and Jon are beyond talented. They are creating such amazing things and because of their hard work we are able to take this next life step. I am a very proud wife.
4. Our Friends who have been nothing short of amazing and supportive in this whole moving process. Bringing us food, helping us pack (and move tonight) and offering to help paint. True friends are hard to come by and we are lucky to have such a wonderful, amazing group.
5. Our parents, who love us and Rowan more than anything. It makes me all weepy seeing how much they love and care for Rowan. Such a huge blessing.
Ok, well I’ve said “blessing” like a hundred times in this post. Today is really just a wonderful day, full of excitement and I can’t help but reflect on it all. I am ready for this new chapter to begin, to fill it with love and memories and to create a warm loving home for my family.
p.s Yes. I cut my hair.