Wow. I think every week should have a day off in the middle. Kev, Rowan and I are off to Massachusetts this weekend. We are excited for some time away at our parent’s houses and I am super excited about being able to go on a date tomorrow night to go see Moonrise Kingdom!!!
I’ve been doing lots of online browsing/shopping lately (isn’t that the easiest way with kids around?) I seem to fill my carts full of yellow items. There is something so pretty and summery about sunkissed skin and that bright yellow color. I love it!
Here are my favorites items from around the internet this week…
2. oh boy my knees buckle over these shoes. *swoon.
3. Such a Mommy crush on Natalie. Wish we could have playdates with our littles.
4. DIY Paint Chip Animals. So cute!
5. I don’t even come close to having any reason to dress up like Blair but boy oh boy I love this skirt.
6. This DIY totally rocked my socks off!
7. Have you seen Mandi’s new blog? So good! I can’t wait to follow along.