I love S’mores. I think they are the ultimate summer dessert (of course next to strawberry shortcake). We were having a bbq with friends last week and I offered to bring dessert. I decided to make some easy oven baked s’mores to kick off the first bbq of the season. Easiest dessert ever.
1. Line baking sheet with graham crackers.
2. Pile on chocolate chips and marshmallows.
3. Stick in a preheated oven (400 degrees) and cook for about 5 mins. Keep a close eye on them. It doesn’t take that long.
4. Sandwich up the two halves.
5. Line your baking sheet with wax paper.
6. In a double broiler, melt the rest of the chocolate chips. Dip half of the s’mores in the melted chocolate. Place back on baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle with sprinkles or other garnish (like toasted coconut, crushed health bar, etc…) Then place into fridge.