1. Rowan loved every minute of the hockey game last night. She kept dancing and clapping at all the music and bright lights. What a great night.
2. The fact that I cooked her scrambled eggs this morning (one of her favs) with chopped up spinach in it and she ate every bit. Score! I fooled her.
3. How good she is at puckering her lips and giving you a big smacker. Her kiss noises kill me
4. That she some how learned the word “Ummm?” When I ask her a question she looks at me, tilts her head slightly and says “ummm?” like she is thinking of the answer. What? how did she learn this? Too funny
5. That she is getting to an age where she can really, truly play with others. It is so fun to watch her play with other kids (especially Addy!). What a great age!
1. Hearing her wake up at 5am screaming and so upset. We couldn’t get her to calm down for quite sometime. It was so sad when we found out this is the age that they start having nightmares. Ahh breaks my heart.
2. Her continuing to rip pages out of books. I will be excited when she learns that we don’t rip books. I try to only give her board books but it never fails that she finds the other ones.
3. That she still refuses to say “mama.” I know she can. We have heard her before, but she just doesn’t call me anything. It really doesn’t bother me, but it would be nice to hear it every once in a while.
4. The amount of effort it takes to get her into her car seat. Oh.My.Word. This child does not like getting in there. Some times she is good, but most times watch out!
5. The fact that every time we walk into the grocery store, she starts doing the “more” sign. Then whines until she gets food. Every new item I put in the cart, is at that moment the only thing that she wants. I check out with half of the groceries open.
What were your ups & downs this week? (parenting or not)