I have some fabulous sponsors this month and as I was doing some online christmas shopping this week for family and friends, I decided I should share some of their awesome items. Any of these items would make great gifts for moms, sisters or your dear lady friends.
1. Deja Vu: Titled Treasures Top. This would be a fabulous sweater to open on christmas morning! So warm and sparkly.
2. Barley & Birch: The Watch. Let’s give a gift that keeps on giving. 100% of the proceeds of this watch go to the Barley & Birch Foundation School in Haiti. This watch pays for one whole month of schooling for a little kid!
3. Radiant Cosmetics: Lipstick. Also a gift that keeps on giving. Radiant cosmetics is made in the USA, not tested on animals and donates money from each sale to help stop human trafficking.
4. Stella and Dot: MARCHESA NECKLACE. Not going to lie. I die every time I see this necklace. It is so gorgeous.
5. Aisle to Aloha Studio: Fallen Leaves Painting. How beautiful is this painting? The colors! You can’t beat the price either. I know lots of friends who would love this for christmas.
6. Pequitobun: Ixora Earrings. Oooh! So pretty. The perfect mix of recycled vintage jewelry and new items to create a truly one of a kind piece.
7. Dagala: Bralette + Bottoms. I love Dagala because they support independent designers. How adorable is this little lingerie set from The Loved One?
8. Oh Just Jess: Fulton Knit Braided Necklace. Love the charm and whimsy this necklace has. Such a pretty color.
9. The Sweetest Love: Gentleman Card. Everyone loves stationary! Why not give them a set of super adorable cards. Get 20% off your order when you enter “JENLOVESKEV” at check out. Discount good until Dec. 19th.
10. Lavalake: Stack Them Up Rings. Oh goodness I love these rings. So simple, yet so chic!
11. Acute Designs: Yellow and Gray Dahlia Hairpins. How pretty are these hairpins? Wouldn’t they even be cute on top of a present as decoration as well as part of the gift?
12. Manic Trout: Bylgia Mermaid Parade Necklace. How awesome is this necklace? I love the vintage scarf mixed with the beads. Such a cool statement piece.