I love Christmas time! We started decorating a bit but with little miss Rowan Winter climbing, pulling and tearing everything apart, we are going simple this year. I was pretty happy with the wreath I made. Got the idea from this lovely lady! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. We are going to bring Rowan to see Santa, head over to the Victorian Stroll on Sunday and then on Monday Rowan and I are heading up to Canada for the week. Can’t wait to see my sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. YIPPIE!!!
Here are my most favorite things from around the internet this week…
1. Kelsey rocking it at 25 weeks pregnant!
2. I think this red dress would be absolutely perfect for Christmas!
3. Homemade Nutella? Yes, Please!
4. How cute is this little kids bowler hat? I totally need this for Rowan because she always wears mine around the house.
5. Love Melissa’s family portraits. Inspired to get some new ones of our little family too.
6. Angela put together one of the greatest Christmas playlists! I’ve been listening to it all week.
7. Kind of dying over these super cute vintage inspired heels.
8. I think I need a new pair of colored cords!
9. How fun to have a yellow lace skirt.
10. I love Steffy!