My mom asks us for Christmas lists every year (like in October) and I never know what to tell her when she asks. So this year I have been jotting down things throughout the year, so when she did ask I’d have a few ideas for her. For fun I ended up expanding my list to more of a giant wishlist of items that I just really love right now. haha. I hope I’ve been a good girl this year!
1. Anthropologie Hardware: I really want to make a coat rack with some old wood boards.
2. PUBLIC V3– I just really love this bike!
3. Warby Parker Tenley– I need new glasses so badly!
4. Clydesrebirth Vintage Repurposed Necklace– This is so beautiful!
5. Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moccasin
6. Newsies + Darjeeling Limited Dvds
7. Janome Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine- My sewing machine broke and I am lost with out it!
8. Leah Duncan removable pillow cover– So, so pretty!
9. Kork Ease Marlo Boot– The perfect ankle boot!
10. isa bÂ® fair isle socks– Love them!
11. Madewell Flower Lace Dress
12. Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Ice Cream Maker + Panini Press– MMMMMMmmmmmm!
13. Pendleton Camera Bag
14. UO Soft Brim Fedora– Perfect for winter.
What is on your Christmas Wishlist??