Have you checked out Closetista yet? Such a great place to find new & upcoming designers. I like this video of designer Angela Barrow. Love her use of fabric in her jewelry. Aren’t these necklaces awesome?
I hope you guys have a great weekend! I love Fridays because lots of bloggers do link round ups. I won’t lie- I LOVE THEM!! For some reason it makes me really happy to see what others have liked during the week. I feel like it is a little insight to who they are. Also, it’s a great way to find cool new things. Hope you guys don’t mind I do them too. I just like sharing!
Here are my favorites from this week!
1. The cutest Fox Tote ever!
2. Hey Friends. Could you help me over at Top Baby Blogs? I have fallen way behind. If you would be so kind, could you send a vote my way this weekend.
4. I wore these boots all winter last year! I loved them so much that I think I will be ordering the same exact pair. I had the grey ones. They are the best.
5. Hot Toddys? Yes, please!! I want one right now!
7. This dress is so sweet and subtle. It’s just so pretty. Love Dahlia!
8. I loved Megan’s handmade pearl collar. How amazing is she?
9. I love these vampire teeth pumpkins. I have made a bunch around our house already. They are so funny.
10. My favorite outfit of the week belongs to Annabel. Perfection!