Happy Monday & Happy October! It’s my favorite month! I can’t wait for all things fall and halloween. As we start this new week, I just wanted to share a few pictures from the Boston Fashion Week Swap last Thursday. So fun! I got to bring my good friend Erin along with me this time. I loved having her there with me!
Here are my favorite things from the internet last week!
1. A recipe for Spiced Apple Cider. Mmmmm
2. Can’t wait for this perfect fall hat to arrive on my doorstep.
3. I want this dress. It is so darn cute. Love the rich fall color!
4. How amazing is this d.i.y teepee? Brandy did such a fantastic job!
5. This necklace is pretty darn cool if you ask me. Love the two tone colors!
6. I love these food styling pictures. They are beautiful!
7. Scalloped shorts? Yes, Please!
8. The velvet Bird launched an adorable dress line. 20% of all profits benefit my favorite charity Love 146. Check out how cute they are!!!
9. How sweet is this little pink cardigan? Rowan would look so cute in it!
10. Love these boots. They would go with everything!
All photos by Adam Towner