To celebrate my favorite month, lets eat some delicious bruschetta!! Mmmmmm! I made this the other night when we had some friends over for dinner, and then I made it again for lunch the next day. I could eat it everyday. Perfect for an appetizer, lunch or a compliment to dinner.
2 Avacados pitted and sliced
Cherry Tomatoes, cut into quarters
salt and pepper
1/4 Red Onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour a little olive oil into a measuring cup. Using a garlic press, press garlic and its juices into oil. Spread across bread.
3. Cook bread in the oven for about 3 mins each side (or until desired crispiness)
4. In a bowl, mix avocado pieces, diced tomatoes, cilantro and onion. Squeeze in juice of 1 lime. Add salt and pepper to desired taste.
5. Mix together.
6. Spoon heaping mounds on top of toasted bread. Serve. Gobble up.
*Original recipe from Just a Taste