Morning everyone! Did you have a great weekend? I sure hope so. Do you love instagram? I am addicted along with everyone else in the world. There is something so fun about capturing little moments of your day. I have also fallen in love with the blurb book for instagram. I am making one for Rowan’s birthday of all her first year pictures. So Fun! I know not everyone follows me on twitter, so here are some of my favorites from the past few weeks…
p.s. you can always see all my instagram pics (as well as others) on my tumblr!
Here are some favorites from Around the internets this past week!
1. OMGOSH! I want this homemade ice cream book so badly!!!
2. These DIY dollhouse planters are the most adorable thing ever. I can’t wait for Rowan to have a doll house!
3. A lesson in being present. Always good to keep in check.
5. How cute is Tieka? Answer is: Super cute. Love her band Circle Maybe!
6. The photography and styling in the new Ruche lookbook is just beautiful!!!!
7. Most adorable 1st birthday party! Lots of great ideas.
8. I told Kev I wanted a tattoo for my birthday. Florals have always been top on my list.
9. Love this wall art DIY. Easy and so cute!
10. HUGE summer sale going on over on Spotted Moth! Check it out!