I will admit, I have a slight obsession with pinterest. I love it. I even have the app. on my phone, which makes it even easier to look at pretty pictures where ever you are. I found this recipe the other week and pinned it right away. I knew it would be delicious. And guess what? IT WAS!!! So easy to make as well.
pizza dough (I just got some from our local market)
1 nectarine, sliced
fresh Parmigianno Reggiano (shaved)
1. Preheat oven to 500 Degrees
2. Grease a baking pan or pizza stone. Toss/ stretch dough to size.
3. Drizzle with olive oil
4. Spread out riccota and mozzarella
5. Top with sliced necterines.
6. Sprinkle with Parmigianno Reggiano
Bake for 10 mins.
7. Wait till crust is slightly brown
8. Remove from oven and top with freshly chopped basil and arugula
9. Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze
10. Eat the whole thing!
How to Reduce balsamic:
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Pour balsamic in a pan. Turn heat to medium high. Let simmer until reduced and it has become much thicker. How have to be very careful not to burn it. Stir frequently.
Do you follow me on pinterest?