I wanted to share a few things with you all. Lately, I have been missing more of a creative outlet. I miss painting, I miss cooking fancier meals, I miss creating things. I miss it a lot. When we brought Rowan home, that side of me just got pushed to the side. There is just not enough time in the day. Now that she is a little older, I think I would like to make some time in our day to be creative. I want to share more of that on here. I want to get back into the habit of posting Last Night’s Dinner posts, more DIY and more thoughtful motherhood post etc… There will always be outfit posts. I love doing those but I would like there to be a better balance.
I hope you won’t mind!
I painted these 2 paintings about 3 years ago. I had a solo art show in East Hampton, and was showing a series that including these two. They are some of my most favorite pieces. Here are 2 posts from way back of some of my artowrk, remember this one, or this one?
Here are my favorites from this week…
1. Hello Mustache Baking Pan! I want to make a cake right this instant.
2. I know everyone and their mother loves this little family, but it makes me so happy to see them growing together each day.
3. Love this pretty geode necklace. Such a cool shape and color.
4. Welcome to the Delightful Dozen Katy! I am totally loving this outfit of hers.
5. Yes, once again Ruche has put out a blow your socks off, amazing lookbook. Like seriously, you should check it out…
6. Love these super cute prints. They are perfect for the kitchen. So fun!
7. I LOVE smoothies. Especially when they are healthy for you. Who said being healthy couldn’t taste good. Try this Chocolate, peanut butter Smoothie.
8. This Romper is so darling, I can hardly stand it.
9. This ring is seriously killing me. So awesome.
10. And last but not least. To get everyone a little inspired an Abstract Art DIY. Very awesome.