Ok, well it is Saturday morning, not Friday. IT IS SWAP DAY!!! YAY!!! I can not wait to see everyone, and hang out, and swap, and eat and did I already mention see everyone? So excited.
Do you live near your siblings? I don’t. My sister and her husband live in Canada, and my other sister lives in Rochester. I do not get to see them very often. I have been missing them a lot more than normal this week. Sniff, sniff. Last night, I was wondering what it would be like to actually live near them. Since the day I left for college, I have not lived near my sisters. Maybe one day…
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Here are some favorites from around the internet and sponsors this week. Enjoy!
1. The yellow peeping out at the bottom of this dress has me swooning. So cute!
2. I cannot say enough about this little video. To have a studio like this would be a dream come true. Book binding is one of my favorite things to do. ever.
3. These little fox dolls are beyond the coolest thing I have ever seen.
4. A minty handbag. The prettiest color out there.
5. I am so doing this! A Surprise ball that you keep unwrapping to reveal gifts?!?! Now that is an ingenious idea.
6. A Pinterest Challenge? Count me in!
7. Kind of dying over this necklace! Oooh the colors!
8. For a little beach bum baby.
9. Love this Orla Kiely Lookbook Video!
10. This app. is now downloaded and iphone + instagram photos are on their way to my house!