One of my favorite things we did in Paris was have picnics at sunset. We would go to the store, grab some finger foods (cheese, bread, fruit, nuts, cookies, avocados & wine) and then head to a cool place to sit and relax. One night it was in front of the Eiffel Tower, another night it was near Pont Neuf (pictured above) along the seine. Since we have come home, we have had 2 such picnics for dinner. I think we took home the Parisian spirit and will be carrying it thru all summer long.
There were too many favorites this week around the internet, so instead of 10 links today I’ve got 15. Enjoy!!!
1. How cute is this Paris Ring? I majorly want it.
2. Head over heels for this satchel. Love the woven fabric!
3. J.Crew put out the cutest video of their fall lookbook. Swooning already!
4. I love the ease of dressing for summer. Same goes for babies. How cute is this San Fran Onesie?
5. How Pretty is this DIY marbled paper? I want to make some for sure!
6. I NEED to make this Fig & Beet Tart this weekend. It looks delicious!
7. Love the sort of retro feel to this pretty floral skirt.
8. This is such a “DUH!” why didn’t anyone ever think of this before kind of thing. I love it!
9. A heart on your shirt? Yes, Please!
10. This is such a great place! We have smaller version in my home town. It is like free craft/junk supplies for anyone. I go there all the time. I love that this is for schools. Go Art!
11. Perfect handbag for carrying around lots of stuff!
12. Our friends are raising money for their adoption. Help them out by purchasing a cute screen printed onesie.
14. CHERRY APPLE WHISKEY SOUR POPSICLES?? say no more!
15. On this lovely Friday would you please send your daily vote over to topbabyblogs for us. It means so much.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!