I could not be happier for the weekend to be here. How come 4 day weeks can sometimes seem the longest? Rowan and I have been having a tough week. Somebody has been fussy all week. She has also started doing this limp body thing when she is angry and wants to get out of whatever you are trying to get her to do. Tantrum anyone? We are looking forward to a weekend with Kev home and our very first outdoor BBQ of the season tonight with friends.
*the above pictures were taken a very long, long time ago when Kev and I started dating.
Here are some of my favorites from sponsors and around the internet this week…
1. My mom got Rowan these Haba Blocks for Christmas and they are by far her (and mine) new favorite toys. They are wooden, bright and so magically fun!
2. Umm, this is the most adorably cute wedding I have seen in a long while. So happy for the lovely Elsie!
3. I would like to be bff’s with this girl. She is so stinkin’ cute and I just love her outfits.
4. Hello Polka Dot Wedges! You will be in my closet in 5-7 business days!
5. We all know I LOVE swaps but have you checked out the Swap.com Event page to see if there is a swap coming to a town near you? Also, they have an amazing Swap 4 Schools programs that could help out some very deserving teachers.
6. June 14th marks the Launch of the Glitter Guide. I am so happy for Taylor. Check out this super cute video they put together.
7. You really can’t get enough floral skirts for the summer. I am head over heels for this one. Love the colors.
8. My most favorite vacation ever was to Lake Powell. I was younger and we rented a house boat for a week with my cousins. The week was spent tubing, swimming, climbing, cliff jumping and catching lizards. When I saw this post it brought back all those lovely memories.
9. Can this cat dress please get in my closet, now please! Erin always makes everything look so dang cute!
10. I think I am going to subscribe to this magazine. Love the 3rd issues launch video.