Well, it’s Friday! Yay! We are off to Ottawa tomorrow for the long weekend and as nervous as I am about the race, I’m really looking forward to sleeping in, relaxing and spending some time with Kev as Rowan visits Grandma and Grandpa. My procrastination of booking a hotel on a major race weekend left us having to book at a crazy (out of our price range) resort. haha. It was a hit to the wallet but I am excited for a fancy weekend getaway.
BUT!!!! Guess what? Our 5th Wedding anniversary is next month. June 16th to be exact and we are doing something super special!!!! We are going to Paris! We leave in 2 weeks for a week long adventure together. We have an adorable little apartment rented and I couldn’t be more excited. This will be my 4th time there but Kev has never been! I can not wait to show him one of my most favorite places in the whole world. Now I wont have to have all these single pictures of myself there…
OK, One last plug for donating to LOVE 146 for my run. Every Penny counts!!!
Here are my favorites from sponsors and around the interwebs this week…
1. Since we are going to Paris I have been collecting beautiful dress with full skirts to stroll hand in hand along the Seine in. This Modcloth Dress just showed up on the door step and I couldnt be more in Love with it!!
3. Dang! James looks like one hot momma in these pictures! I can’t wait for that delightful dozen skirt to show up on my doorstep.
4. Oh gosh I want these Jeffrey Campbell Aztec wedges so badly. They are kinda crazy and awesome all at the same time.
5. This looks like the most relaxed comfortable summer dress ever to me! Love it!
6. I don’t regret for one second how Kev and I got married, but this bike wedding really is the most adorable thing ever. I am a huge fan of low key relaxed weddings!
7. Have you seen all the art prints that Spotted Moth carries now? They are awesome! I love this Rebecca Print. The detail in the hair is just beautiful!
9. The cutest skirt in all the land! Makes me want to skip thru fields and drink lemonade.
10. Rowan is standing more and more. She now walks her self along everything and than reaches for the next thing to move to and walk along. I am starting to think I want to get her this Melissa & Doug Alligator Push Toy for when she gets to this stage. I feel like it is right around the corner.
Happy Weekend Everyone!!