Hi my lovely reader!
Hope you all had a great weekend. It is Sunday night and we are finally home (*didnt post this till this morning). We have been away for 12 days and it feels nice to be in our own space again. The baby is asleep, Kev is writing a design article, I have my feet up & I am catching up on what I missed around the internet last week while we were away.
The last few days have been mostly like this…
Rowan is teething. Her top two little teeth are making their way thru and she is not a happy camper, which makes me not a happy camper either. The days are long but we are making it thru trying to keep her busy.
Here are some must share links from sponsors and around the interwebs!
2. How sweet is this little envelope idea for a loved one. I might just copy this idea…
3. Doesn’t this dress just scream summer picnic? So perfect for a day eating watermelon and waving sparklers.
4. I love nothing more than watching a beautiful letterpress machine in motion. Check out this cute video!
5. Oh! Hello black wedges that must get in my closet!
6. I.CAN.NOT.WAIT. to do arts and crafts with Rowan. These little painted pots over on Dear Baby are just too cute!
7. This beautiful lady can seriously do no wrong. What a style inspiration!!! Love Her!!
8. Totally head over heels for our new Jogging Stroller. It works like a charm and makes my runs even more enjoyable with Rowan by my side.
9. I just added this very pretty Honolulu Holiday Dress to my shopping cart. Check out time!
10. Who doesn’t love a good sale? 75% off select spring items over at Francesca’s Collections