Alright, I have been having some blogging issues. Well, more like a lack of photoshop issue. I haven’t been able to edit all the raw files from the camera. It’s funny how blogging becomes so much a part of your life and when something is keeping you from it, how much stress it causes (nerdy I know). I have backed up baby week posts, style files, Year in review recaps, and a last nights dinner that was suppose to be posted but I just cant get to them. So, while I step away till Monday and wait for Photoshop to get installed on my new MacBook Pro (Kev got me a new laptop for christmas!!) I need some help from you guys…
2011 is upon us and I have some new ideas for the blog, but I was hoping you could help me out a little by answering a few questions.
1. How often do you read jenloveskev?
2. What is your favorite part of jenloveskev?
3. What is your least favorite part (constructive criticism please- don’t be mean)
4. What would you like to see more of?
5. Any suggestions for making the actual blog more functional? (I am hoping for a sweet redesign sometime in the new year)
6. Would you be interested in following a jenloveskev inspirational tumblr site? (its in the works hopefully ready to debut on Monday)
7. How long have you been reading and how did you found out about this blog?
8. Do you like that jenloveskev is more than just a fashion blog? Do you enjoy reading about my other interests?
9. Do you like when there is a schedule for the week? (ex. Recipe on Tuesday, Baby week photos on Thursday, outfit posts daily) or does it not matter?
10. Umm, Any other thoughts you have to make jenloveskev an even better experience? Ill listen to any suggestions. Heres your chance. Feel free to answer all or just a few of the above questions. I really appreciate the input.
With that being said, I would just like to say a BIG HUGE thank you to all my readers for making 2010 a year I will never forgot. It has been an amazing journey and I can not wait for what 2011 has in store. Being part of this blogging community has blessed my life in ways I never thought it could. I say it all the time but you guys really are the best! I never ever take for granted any comment, email or tweet that I get. It’s a daily reminder of how awesome you all are. I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
With lots of Love,