My sister is here- my sister is here!!! My sister Carrie arrived last night (well this morning) at 4am with her cute dog Holly. She drove from Canada after got out of work last night at 11pm. She’s crazy! Anyway, I can’t wait for work to be over so I can go back to the house and hang out with her! Having her here makes me think of this Roll & Tumble Press print. Its just so sweet! I love my sisters. Maybe I should get this print as a gift for them?? Hmm I hope they aren’t reading…
Have you been over to Roll & Tumble Press’ etsy shop lately? They have a few new things up and lets just say they are awesome like everything else. I really want this “Eat” print for my kitchen. I think it would be perfect.
What are your plans for the weekend? We are going to boston tomorrow to see some good friends we haven’t seen in like 3 years!!! Yay!
Here are my favorites from around the internet this week…
1. Dont you just love this girl? She is always dressed perfect and always adorable!
2. Mmm Cranberry Salsa! I think I will have to make this!
3. A Deer with tube socks- YES PLEASE!!!
4. Hmm?? Still seriously considering using cloth diapers and this post made it seem like so much more of a possibility.
5. I think this has to be the most beautiful pregnant lady ever. She is glowing!
6. Mmm another amazing food post. I think I will make these sandwiches next week for my last nights dinner. Sounds so good!!
7. I love how fun and playful this print is! The saying is so cute!
p.s. because someone was so kind to point out that “tell” is spelt with 2 L’s- I would just like to clarify that I know tell is spelt with two L’s and when I wrote the post it had two L’s. My title bar is funny and only lets the type go so far without cutting off letters. Sorry.