So this is going to be a post full of things. Great ready!
First off my students and me found a Walt Disney pandora station and it is blowing my mind right now. I am grinning from ear to ear with every song that comes on. Everyone is singing- its a great Friday!
secondly, The winner of the Ruche Giveaway is LOUISE from FifthSparrow Congrats lady!!
Thirdly, This week is my littlest sister Carrie and her husband Joel’s 4th wedding anniversary!! and she is coming next weekend to visit!!! (Amy you better get your butt her too!) Her and Joel live in Ontario so I am so excited to see her. I haven’t seen her since Thanksgiving, maybe we will have to do some more sister style files. Here are some pics from her wedding (in the group picture you can see how me and my sisters all have different hair color. I am dk. brown. Carrie has blonde hair and Amy has red hair. Amy is standing next to me on right.)
ok and lastly, here are some things that I have been loving over in the blog world in the last couple weeks…
1. Have you heard of Oliver Jeffers before? I love this guy so much. He is an artist that also illustrates childrens books. I have the Incredible Book Eating Boy Book, but I found this USA Map over on Swiss Miss and just loved it!
2. I have been in love with all Katy’s looks lately. I mean she always looks amazing but has been hitting it out of the park lately. This girl is on fire!
3. How beautiful is this picture of Marilyn Monroe? Its just gorgeous!!
4. I want our baby to have these cute ruffles on her behind!!
5. I don’t think Keiko could be any more adorable or beautiful in these pictures. I just love them!!
6. I laughed so hard at this post Indiana had over on The Wonder Love. I totally agree with everything she said. Although, I am sure when the 3d ultrasound is of your baby it might be awesome. Kev and me totally forgot about Manbabies. We laid in bed the other night laughing hysterical at the manbabies website.
7. How cool is polka dot cheese cake? Yes please!
8. So Cute! Dad and baby…
9. Now this girl takes it to the next level, drawing a picture of her outfit as well. So sweet!
10. I can not get enough of Lulu Letty!! Maria is definitely one of my favorite bloggers!!
11. How amazing is this second birthday party? Can this be my next birthday party please!!
12. Haha these plates are awful clever!! They are so fun and cute- I kinda of want them!
Well, that’s it everyone! Happy Weekend!!