Did everyone have a good week? I did. It was nice to have a day off in the middle. I think every week should be like that. Anyone have any good plans for the weekend? I think we are heading out to explore Maple Weekend around NY state. I am pretty excited! I love real maple syrup!! It’s also suppose to be beautiful out tomorrow so it will be a good day out and about farms in the area. I also found this awesome sounding crepe restaurant that I want to try out in Saratoga. Maybe we could fit that in? We will have to see.
The last 2 days I have been dying to paint something- anything! I have always had a fascination with medical illustrations and old botany illustrations/etchings (I have always wanted a floral tattoo styled after those etchings) I think I want to mix the two and do some small paintings that maybe I will put up in my etsy shop to sell. I just need to do something!!
Anyways, here are some of my starred posts this week from my google reader. There is just so much inspiration out there. I love it!!!
1. There is nothing that impresses me more than things that are letterpressed and that are amazing. Look how wonderful these wedding invitations are!!! I love every single detail about them. I love how they are roped together, how they addressed each envelope, even the vintage cactus and flower stamps they used. So good!!!
2. I hope when our kid is old enough to sit at a table our table will be like this. I hope we pass on our creative spirit to our kids! How awesome to have colored pencils at the table!! I can picture our table always covered in white paper with little drawings all over it. I get so excited now as a 27 year old when we are at a restaurant with white paper and crayons to draw. I know we always give the waiter or waitress a good laugh after kev and me leave one of those places. We cover that entire thing with ridiculous drawings.
3. Man, I wish I would look this cute in a pair of trousers rolled up. What a great outfit!
4. I saw this on another blog this week and I starred it because it was so cute, but then I saw it being used on Making it Lovely and knew I needed to have this for our baby things once the baby arrives. It would totally match our kitchen and look super adorable! What a great idea for a baby dish rack.
5. Next time I am in Boston (which I hope is very soon) I want to find this homegoods store. It looks so fun!
6. When I see this picture it reminds me of how much I want to live in Paris. This girl is absolutely adorable. I don’t even know if she is from France, but in my head she is and if I lived there I could look as cute too! haha. I love it there! I love this girl!
7. I love these pregnancy photos that bluebird vintage has been taking. They are just so cute!!
8. I love looking at interior design sites and I found this bathroom picture this week and really just fell in love with it. Its so fun and modern looking. I think Kev would like this a lot too. I really like the fish bowl with the toilet paper in it. Its a cute detail!
9. Umm Cats spinning above your head? YES PLEASE!!!! haha I love this!!
10. Last but not least… This artist I am in love with!!! I was so inspired by this artwork that I instantly wished I was at my parents house around band saws and drill presses because I want to get to work!!
p.s I do know how to spell “tell” in the title I dont know why it is cutting off the letters?