This is a picture of my family from 2 years ago over Christmas. We were in Canada if you couldn’t tell. hehe. I was searching all over for it this morning because I wanted to see it. It’s one of my favorite pictures of us just because its so funny and there are a lot of fun memories associated with that picture. My whole family is not together very often so when we are it really means a lot to me. Being pregnant really makes me miss my family that much more! I love them so much and I am sad that I don’t get to see my sisters like ever or my mom and dad. I want them to be around but at the same time I am so proud of everyone. We all have such adventurous spirits that I know my parents encouraged growing up and we are scattered about as we each follow where are dreams take us. So I wouldn’t want to change that, but would someone just invent the teleporter please!
So I have been enjoying my Friday posts lately where I share some of my favorite things from the interweb. I think I will continue doing that on Friday’s. Its sort of like show and tell when you were little except its more like “share and tell”. Hmm maybe that’s what I will call it! Yep, it’s now called Friday’s Share and Tell.
My google reader has crazily been taken over by baby blogs. I love looking at baby stuff now and I also love blogs about young couples that have babies. Its super encouraging to read others stories and experiences. My starred section in my reader is now filled with pictures of nurseries for ideas. I love it!
Anyways here are some of my favorite things this week(only a few are baby related)
1. I love this girl- The first picture with the train blows my mind. One of the best style shots ever in my opinion!
2. I am excited for a boy or a girl but this little girls nursery is just so precious I can’t even stand it. I love the pale pink with the bright yellow. So gorgeous!
3. This video had me balling, even when I was telling kev about it I was getting choked up. Its not the fact that the baby is so cute (which she is!) but its the parents reactions and what she writes underneath it. My heart is beyond filled with love listening to them because I know that is going to be Kev and me in a few months and I cant not wait to feel so much love and joy as we can hold and play with our little baby.
4. How Sweet and Simple is this birthday surprise. Its so cute and I have stored the idea away!!
5. I have to say I think it is pretty freakin’ awesome that one of my favorite magazines is called LULA. I mean that is my last name!!! (in case you didn’t know, Lula is my maiden name. I am having a hard time letting go of it, whoops!) I think kev thinks its pretty cool that their tag line is “girl of my dreams” I think he would agree. hehe.
6. I think this outfit was one of my favorites of Jessica’s. Her Alice themed outfit was just perfect! how cute is she?
7. Drooling over these TBA dresses for Urban Outfitters UK! How precious. That first dress with the peter pan collar and beaded detail is beautiful! I can I have it please!
8. This girl is beyond California cool. I mean look at her! Even her laid back days are crazy gorgeous. I love those shoes!
9. I think other than the mixed matched rugs and pillows Kev would kill to live here! That book shelf is amazing!!!
10. I love these wall hangings for the babies room. Could be really awesome since we can’t paint (or can we?? hehe jk kev don’t worry) I think I could make things like this in objects we wanted. Hmmmm. Idea stored.
Happy Weekend Everyone!!