I have no pictures from this weekend. I had planned on making a cool little video of us moving but lets just say that it was disastrous. Every single thing that could have gone wrong with our moving day did- it was not pleasant day. I am glad that it is over and that I don’t have to deal with it anymore. Enough said.
So this morning was my first morning of my longer commute back to MA to school. It was ok. I was tired but it went by pretty fast. As I was driving I was thinking of some new cds that I dont have yet that I would like to listen to as I drive. This is what I came up with….
Do you have any suggestions of good music that I could get to help pass the time as I drive to school?
After a hard weekend I think its a good idea to think of the good things that happened that made you happy. Here is my Monday morning Happy list.
1. Mint Tea
2. Our kitty cuddled behind our pillows as we sleep
3. In a place that doesn’t yet feel like our home- cuddling with kev who makes any place safe and homey.
4. Colored Tights
5. Listening to a favorite song super loud and singing and dancing around.
6. Cold Pineapple Pizza
7. Meeting new friends
8. Organizing my new walk-in closet!! (yay -its so big!!)
9. Hearing my moms voice on the phone
10. Moving being over!
Whats your Over the Weekend Happy List?
Todays Style File will be posted later in the evening tonight.
See you then!
Have a great Monday everyone.