Mashed Potato Pizza
So we both love homemade pizza! We actually make it a lot for dinner- usually its covered with pineapple, but tonight I wanted to try something different. I wanted to make something really easy because we had lots of work going on last night. I decided to try to make my own pizza skins (mmm unos). Since its such a carbo-o-load dinner I had to pair the pizza with a salad with lots of veggies so I could feel sort of healthy. I just have to say that this pizza was delicious. Mmm it was so tastey and such a comfort food. I highly recommend it. I would totally have liked to make the dough but I didnt have time. Its really easy to make, but I just used a bobeli whole wheat crust. I made half the pizza with bacon and cheese (kevs side) and my side I put broccoli, tomatoes, chives, and cheese.
Bobeli Pizza Crust/ You can just as easily make our own dough
Small Red Potatoes (cut in halves)
Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Tomato (thinly sliced)
1. Preheat Oven (I needed mine at 450, but to whatever you need for your dough/crust)
2. Brush Olive Oil on Crust, then sprinkle Garlic Salt
3.Boil the Potatoes until there are ready to be mashed.
4. Stick the Bobeli Crust in the oven for just a min. or 2 with the oil and garlic salt.
5. Mash Potatoes adding, butter, milkm salt and pepper to taste.
6. Top Pizza with potatoes
7. Add toppings- Broccoli, Thinly sliced tomatoes, Cheese and chives
8. Cook for 8 mins- or until cheese is melted.