CAT IN A BAG.
i swear i didnt put him there!
Select the month / year which you'd like to search
so our 8 mile race was yesterday. it was alot of fun. early early start but it was worth it. we had to get up at 4:15am. it was freezing and raining early in the morning which i was very very cold waiting around for the race to start but after your huddled with 30,000 people you forget that your cold. The actually race was good kinda hard well for me anyways kevs a pro, but running all together was fun. we ganged up on kev at the water station and soaked him then everywater station just turned into water fights. Next up: half marathon in june
getting shuttled early in morning
the race is always dedicated to the military so thousand of troops and platoons run in formation with their flags. Here was just a band marching down before race started. It was cool.
up onto the highway we go…
grrrr finally finished
water, banana and hawaiian sweet bread has never tasted so good!
hmmm reflections of the room aside (the window didnt let me take a good picture) this ws my valentines gift to kev. Ben Burrows from my high school is a great photographer and i noticed that he had this mpicture of where me and kev kinda got engaged. haha so i bought the print from him and then added some of my own touches. I was really happy how it came out.
ello everyone. hope things are going well for everybody! Things are good here. i very much enjoyed my week off not working. did i mention yet how are kitchen stove was on fire the other night. It was crazy!! and alittle funny all at the same time. I guess the cheese that melted off the pizza didnt want to just smoke it wanted to catch fire and burn our entire chicken finger and french fry dinner. here are some pictures from yesterday we went out on a search of picture taking opportunies for kev, i just tagged along and ended up taking to many photos of kev taking p hotos. Anyways it was so so so windy, like blow me off the rocks windy. it was crazy. plus can you see in the picture i took my plugs out. Its been like 3 weeks now. i havent gotten use to it yet or decided if i am going to just put smaller ones in. ?? lifes full of tough questions huh? haha
the cats are driving me crazy with their nails, im not use to it. I am covered with scratches.
the great aloha run is on monday, yikes im getting nervous!!
some weird sacred spot?
this is just a random picture but i wanted everyone to see how perfect our new friends cat is. PURRRFECT!
hmm so i havent had a lot of pictures to post lately, sorry! but alot has happened…
1. I realized that i have yet to see any kind of school bus picking up children for school? do they have no school buses, i mean i know they have no billboards but school buses?
2. I quit my job. last friday was my last day so that means today is the first day of NO JOB.
3. Im going down to the school at our church today to fill out an applications cause i know they are needing teachers really badly.
4. No on has guessed my valentines day present yet!!!
5. Kev has started doing freelance for this rich guy in hawaii kai, he has an awesome apt. that over looks the ocean and diamond head.
6. our cruise is coming up soon.
7. kevs parents are coming on april 2
8. i love shave ice
9. We got an awesome awesome bike at a garage sale and i love taking bike rides to the park while kev skateboards along side
10. i still have no phone
11. WE RAN 8 MILES TODAY!!!!
12. we went to a carnival last weekend and it was so unbelievabley expensive. I guess they can charge whatever they want since there arent that many carnivals here, i mean there are no amusement parks so they kknow people will pay. Not us though. It was like at least 5 bucks to go on like 5 second rides. No thanks
13. We miss everyone
so yesterday kev took me to get my valentines day surprise because he wa afarid he wouldnt be able to get it if he waited to next wednesday. Anyways we ended up leavig with something else other than what we went in for…
any guess??? all i have to say is that ITS SWEET!!!!! Its the best best gift ever. I’m going to take some guesses first before i tell you all…
one of my favoritest bands (piebald) has a new cd which is awesome but once again i am reminded how small this island is because i cant seem to find it anywhere to buy and its making me mad. haha plus they have tons of shows back home and i dont get to go and see them + mates of state, sniff sniff. i moved before i even got to seem them after their new ablum came out. which by the way has to be one of my top 5 of all time. its so awesome. nothing makes you wanna dance more. ahhh dancing. there is an 80’s club downtown that im trying to get kev to go to with me. it will be fun.
we are going to a carnival today.
i miss my moms and dads